- Integrative Therapeutics Indolplex is a dietary supplement that contains a patented, bioavailable form of diindolylmethane (DIM), a dietary indole found in cruciferous vegetables.
- Research shows DIM promotes healthy estrogen metabolism by increasing the production of 2-hydroxyestrone estrogen metabolites over the undesirable 16-hydroxyestrone estrogen metabolites.
- These critical metabolites have been shown to promote healthy cell development.
- Features a patented form of DIM that is 10 times more potent than its precursor, indol-3 carbinol (I3C).
- Enhanced absorption and bioavailability.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount per Serving ... %DV
Total Carbohydrate ... <1 g ... <1% ... †
Indolplex® ... 240 mg ... **
Diindolylmethane (BR-DIM®) Complex
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable capsule), modified food starch, silicon dioxide, modified corn starch, tocophersolan, phosphatidylcholine, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: Take 2 capsules daily with food. If less support is needed, take 1 capsule daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: Do not use this product if pregnant, nursing, or attempting to become pregnant. A harmless but noticeable change in urine color may occur during usage of this product. If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
supplement seems to work
Both my breast surgeon and my naturopathic doctor have encouraged me to take this supplement for breast health.You can bet I will continue to take this:)
fast and efficient service.
Indolplex make it easy for me to daily ingest the virtues of cruciferous vegetables in greater measure than I could possibly get them from my diet alone.