- Integrative Therapeutics Enterogenic™ Intensive 100 is formulated with high-potency probiotics for maximum support of gastrointestinal and immune health. Enteric coated capsules allow probiotics to survive harsh stomach conditions. Enterogenic Intensive 100 provides multiple strains of Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria per each 100 billion CFU, enteric-coated capsule.
- This high-potency formula and delivery system are designed for maximal support. Everyday stress and poor diet can contribute to digestive issues and irregularity. Enterogenic Intensive 100 is a probiotic blend designed to replenish and re-balance intestinal microflora during and after periods of digestive challenge or distress.
- An enteric-coated capsule further protects the probiotics against the stomach’s harsh acid conditions, delivering a powerful dose of active organisms directly to the intestines. Supports upper and lower GI health.
- Available in 30ct enteric coated capsules.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount per Capsule ... %DV
Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 100 billion CFU ... 675 mg ... **
Lactobacillius casei HA-108; L. paracasei HA-274;
L. acidophilus R0418; L. rhamnosus HA-114;
L. rhamnosus HA-111; L. salivarius HA-118
Bifidobacterium breve HA -129;
B. bifidum HA-132; B. longum HA-135
B. infantis HA-116
NutraFlora® scFOS ... 75 mg ... **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, gellan gum (vegetable capsule), potato starch, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, ascorbic acid (preservative to maintain freshness). Contains milk and soy.
Take 1 capsule daily. May be taken at any time, with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Great product. Friend recommended.
Excellent product, recommended by my doctor.
I switched to Therapeutics Enterogenic Intensive 100 after using a different brand for a few years. The TEI100 Works. I am very satisfied with the results of the enzyme.
After 2 months of uncontrollable diarrhea, tests all came back negative, this suggestion from my APRN seems to be working. I am deeply grateful!