- Integrative Therapeutics Betaine HCl provides a combination of betaine hydrochloride and pepsin that works with the body to support healthy stomach acidity, gastric function, and protein digestion.
- Adequate amounts of hydrochloric acid are necessary for the absorption of vitamins and minerals, and to maintain a sterile environment in the stomach.
- Pepsins represent approximately 70% of the protein-digesting enzymes needed to convert the protein in food into usable amino acids.
- Easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount per 2 capsules
Betaine HCl ... 1.3 g ... **
Pepsin (acid-stable protease) ... 260 mg ... **
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, calcium laurate, and silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not chew. Not recommended for use if peptic ulcer, gastritis or heartburn is present.
Warnings: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I like the large size bottle, I dont have to reorder as often as my other supplements .
Whomever has a Severe case of Gastroparesis, this product acts as a Defibrillator for the Stomach. It is GREAT!!
I have tried other Betaines over the counter through the years and the quality of this products effectiveness is much higher.