- Integrative Therapeutics Betaine HCl provides a combination of betaine hydrochloride and pepsin that works with the body to support healthy stomach acidity, gastric function, and protein digestion.
- Adequate amounts of hydrochloric acid are necessary for the absorption of vitamins and minerals, and to maintain a sterile environment in the stomach.
- Pepsins represent approximately 70% of the protein-digesting enzymes needed to convert the protein in food into usable amino acids.
- Easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
Amount per 2 capsules
Betaine HCl ... 1.3 g ... **
Pepsin (acid-stable protease) ... 260 mg ... **
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), cellulose, calcium laurate, and silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: Take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. Do not chew. Not recommended for use if peptic ulcer, gastritis or heartburn is present.
Warnings: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My Chiropractor recommended this. It works well to prevent acid reflux
It has helped alot with digestive issues after meals
I like the large size bottle, I dont have to reorder as often as my other supplements .
Whomever has a Severe case of Gastroparesis, this product acts as a Defibrillator for the Stomach. It is GREAT!!
I have tried other Betaines over the counter through the years and the quality of this products effectiveness is much higher.