- Integrative Therapeutics Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin provides all the benefits of quercetin with better absorption.
- Quercetin is an important flavonoid that provides antioxidant protection at the cellular level.
- Enhances cellular antioxidant defenses.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Modulates the body's immune response mechanisms.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount per 1 capsule ... %DV ... **
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin ... 33 mg ... **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), modified cellulose gum, and silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If pregnant, or nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Great immune booster
I had an awful Mast cell activation and broke out in an angry, itching rash all over my body. My doctor prescribed Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin, and it was able to put a stop to all the itching. I was so relieved.
Isoquercitrin works very well. Started out with plain quercetin. This is far superior.
Works better than any prescription or otc allergy relief medication I ever used. And best of all no side effects.