- Integrative Therapeutics Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin provides all the benefits of quercetin with better absorption.
- Quercetin is an important flavonoid that provides antioxidant protection at the cellular level.
- Enhances cellular antioxidant defenses.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Modulates the body's immune response mechanisms.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount per 1 capsule ... %DV ... **
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin ... 33 mg ... **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), modified cellulose gum, and silicon dioxide.
Suggested Use: Take 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warnings: If pregnant, or nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Isoquercitrin works very well. Started out with plain quercetin. This is far superior.
Works better than any prescription or otc allergy relief medication I ever used. And best of all no side effects.
Just started using this more biologically available Quercetin. So far so good. Natural immunities continuing despite those around me getting sick with this new variant
This particular type of Quercetin (called isoQuercetin) is being studied at NIH. I heard about the study and began taking 3 per day. I've already experienced fewer symptoms from my severe anemia, went twice as long without a transfusion and have better stamina, already.