- Used for more than two millennia in Asia, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) has been respectfully called the “mushroom of immortality.” Reishi grows throughout the world, primarily on hardwood trees, and is well known for supporting general wellness and vitality.*
- Host Defense® Reishi Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrumof constituents: polysaccharides(beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients,which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium ‡ ... 1 g †
†Daily value not established ‡Certified Organic
freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Reishi is the #1-selling nutraceutical mushroom species worldwide
- Promotes cardiovascular system health*
- Enhances the body’s ability to adapt to stress*
- Supports energy and stamina*
- Overall wellness support*
- Bio-digestible and bio-available;made from activated mycelium, not from indigestible fruitbodies and spores
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.