- Host Defense® Maitake Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium and fruitbodies, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Found growing in temperate hardwood forests, Maitake (Grifola frondosa) has been the subject of studies worldwide and is known for supporting normal cell growth.* Rich in 1,3, 1,4 and 1,6 beta-D glucans, Maitake is a delicious, edible species, with a long history of traditional use.
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Maitake (Grifola frondosa) mycelium ‡ ... 900 mg †
Maitake (Grifola frondosa) fruitbodies ‡ ... 100 mg †
†Daily value not established ‡Certified Organic
freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Enhances a healthy glycemic balance by promoting normal blood sugar metabolism*
- Rich in 1-3, 1-4, and 1-6 Beta-glucans, well-known for promoting immune health*
- Supports cellular health*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.