- Host Defense® Lion’s Mane Extract uses Certified Organic mushroom mycelium and fruitbodies, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.*
Serving Size: 1 ml
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend ... 1 ml †
Fresh Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) mycelium extract ‡
Dried Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) fruitbody extract ‡
†Daily value not established
water, alcohol ‡ (alcohol content: 30–40%), myceliated brown rice ‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (approximately 45 drops) twice per day. At this rate of use, a 1oz bottle will last approximately 15 days, a 2oz bottle will last approximately 30 days and a 4oz bottle will last approximately 60 days. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Promotes mental clarity, focus and memory*
- Provides cerebral and nervous system support*
- Many studies have identified a NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion’s Mane
- Optimizes nervous and immune system health*
- Supports cognitive function*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Loved the flavor and results
I love the lions mane tincture. It is so much better than the capsules. You really feel the effects better.
I've taken this for a month or so and it helped me be less forgetful. Really!