- Host Defense® Lion’s Mane Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients,which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- This beautiful species, appearing as a white waterfall of cascading icicles, is found on broad leaf trees and logs. The subject of recent studies, Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is renowned for providing support to the brain and nervous system.*
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) †mycelium ‡ ... 1 g †
†Daily value not established ‡Certified Organic
freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Promotes mental clarity, focus, and memory*
- Provides cerebral and nervous system support*
- Many studies have identified a NGF (Nerve Growth Factor) in Lion’s Mane
- Optimizes nervous and immune system health*
- Supports cognitive function*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Good for everyone
My wife &I can tell a difference!
I am loving it and will continue to take it
I have been using for 2 weeks and notice a beverage increase and n overall mood, considerable drop is n anxiety, and sharper concentration.
excellent service via telephone call