- Host Defense® Cordyceps Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and cordycepic acid), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) has been traditionally used in Asia for strenuous, high altitude activities and as an immune tonic. Physical fitness enthusiasts and professional athletes have discovered that Cordyceps may have the effect of increased oxygen uptake, supporting higher endurance levels.* People have also found that Cordyceps supports healthy sexual functioning.*
Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Cordyceps mycelium ‡ ... 1 g †
550 mg polysaccharides
†Daily value not established ‡Certified Organic
freeze-dried myceliated brown rice, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Supports energy and stamina*
- Enhances the body’s natural metabolic systems*
- Supports a healthy libido*
- Promotes healthy kidney function*
- Augments oxygen uptake*
- Used to support athletic performance*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
My studies show that Cordyceps enhances other supplements and is essential in getting the most out of other supplements. It synthesizes the overall process. Don’t leave home without it.
I am a new user and it has helped with the arthritis pain in my fingers and my hip.
I am allergic to a lot of things in the vegetable department so I am still being conservative in using it to make sure I don't get an allergic reaction.