- Host Defense® Chaga Extract uses Certified Organic mushroom mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Embraced by Eurasians for centuries and found throughout boreal forests, Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) grows primarily on birch trees. Studied and treasured worldwide for its health-enhancing and antioxidant properties,* Chaga is a unique species, and the focus of recent and ongoing scientific research.
Serving Size: 1 ml
Amount Per Serving
Fresh Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) ... 1 ml †
mycelium extract ‡
†Daily value not established
water, alcohol ‡ (alcohol content: 30–40%), myceliated brown rice ‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (approximately 45 drops) twice per day. At this rate of use, a 1oz bottle will last approximately 15 days, a 2oz bottle will last approximately 30 days and a 4oz bottle will last approximately 60 days. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor. Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children.
- Maximum antioxidant support against daily free radical damage*
- Host Defense’s advanced culturing techniques of the mycelium preserve a wide array of full-spectrum constituents
- Host Defense’s use of Chaga mycelium, as opposed to the indigestible sclerotia, allows for nutrients to be provided in a fully bio-available form
- Sustainably grown without adversely affecting the native mycoflora
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I like it it's my 3rd bottle of it.