- Host Defense® Chaga Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids, mycoflavonoids, and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium ‡ ... 1 g †
550 mg polysaccharides, 5 mg fatty acids
†Daily value not established ‡Certified Organic
freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Maximum antioxidant support against daily free radical damage*
- Host Defense’s advanced culturing techniques of the mycelium preserve a wide array of full-spectrum constituents
- Host Defense’s use of Chaga mycelium, as opposed to the indigestible sclerotia, allows for nutrients to be provided in a fully bio-available form
- Sustainably grown without adversely affecting the native mycoflora
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I've been taking this for almost 3 weeks....no problems...will purchase again...