- Host Defense® Chaga Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids, mycoflavonoids, and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium ‡ ... 1 g †
550 mg polysaccharides, 5 mg fatty acids
†Daily value not established ‡Certified Organic
freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Maximum antioxidant support against daily free radical damage*
- Host Defense’s advanced culturing techniques of the mycelium preserve a wide array of full-spectrum constituents
- Host Defense’s use of Chaga mycelium, as opposed to the indigestible sclerotia, allows for nutrients to be provided in a fully bio-available form
- Sustainably grown without adversely affecting the native mycoflora
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.