- Host Defense Breathe is a complementary blend of Chaga, Reishi and Cordyceps. Chaga is well known in Eastern Europe and Siberia for its support of skin and lung functioning. Reishi has been used for centuries in China to support breathing, cardiovascular system and endurance.* Cordyceps has long been celebrated in Asia as a lung tonic and for energy support. Together, they strengthen respiratory function in normal, healthy individuals.*
- Host Defense® Breathe Extract uses Certified Organic mushroom mycelium and fruitbodies, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients,which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
Serving Size: 1 ml
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend † ... 1 ml
Fresh Chaga (Inonotus obliquus)mycelium extract ‡
Fresh Cordyceps mycelium extract ‡
Fresh Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium extract ‡
Dried Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) fruitbody extract ‡
†Daily value not established
water, alcohol ‡ (alcohol content: 30–40%), myceliated brown rice ‡
As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (approximately 45 drops) twice per day. At this rate of use, a 1oz bottle will last approximately 15 days, a 2oz bottle will last approximately 30 days and a 4oz bottle will last approximately 60 days. Can be taken with food or without, on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Consult your healthcare advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Equal parts Cordyceps, Reishi and Chaga
- Supports free and easy respiration*
- Enhances energy and oxygen uptake*
- May help modulate reactions to environmental triggers *
- Supports a balanced immune response in the lungs and respiratory tract, as well as the whole body*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have been using Breathe now for about 3 weeks. I have stage 3 COPD it has helped me alot. My breathing is better and not using as much oxygen. I will keep you posted as I go on.