- Host Defense Breathe is a complementary blend of Chaga, Reishi and Cordyceps. Chaga is well known in Eastern Europe and Siberia for its support of skin and lung functioning. Reishi has been used for centuries in China to support breathing, cardiovascular system and endurance.* Cordyceps has long been celebrated in Asia as a lung tonic and for energy support. Together, they strengthen respiratory function in normal, healthy individuals.*
- Host Defense® Breathe Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose, cordycepic acid), cordycepin, glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
Serving Size: 2 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium ‡ ... 340 mg †
Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium ‡ ... 340 mg †
Cordyceps mycelium ‡ ... 340 mg †
†Daily value not established ‡Certified Organic
freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Equal parts Cordyceps, Reishi and Chaga
- Supports free and easy respiration*
- Enhances energy and oxygen uptake*
- May help modulate reactions to environmental triggers *
- Supports a balanced immune response in the lungs and respiratory tract, as well as the whole body*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.