- Host Defense® Agarikon Capsules use activated, freeze-dried, Certified Organic mycelium, with a full spectrum of constituents: polysaccharides (beta glucans, arabinoxylane, glucose, xylose, galactose and mannose), glycoproteins, ergosterols, triterpenoids and other myco-nutrients, which are essential for Supporting Natural Immunity.*
- Once widespread, Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis) was known in ancient Greece as 'elixirium ad longam vitam', the 'elixir of long life'. Agarikon is now extremely rare, surviving in the old growth forests of the Pacific Northwest. Fungi Perfecti has focused on building an extensive culture library to preserve this species.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Agarikon (Fomitopsis officinalis) ... 500 mg †
freeze-dried myceliated brown rice ‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide)
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor.
Keep out of reach of children.
- Full Spectrum of Constituents
- Bio-digestible and bio-available; made from activated mycelium, not from indigestible fruitbodies and spores
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.