- Herb Pharm Turmeric promotes healthy liver and digestive function. Used in Ayurveda for skin, digestive and liver support. Prepared from the fully mature rhizome of Certified Organic Curcuma longa plants.
- We directly import whole Turmeric fingers or sliced rhizome from its native regions. We mill whole or sliced rhizomes at the last moment before extraction to retain the herb’s characteristic taste and aroma. The herb has a long history in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Herbalism.
- The herb is extracted in small batches with Certified Organic cane alcohol to maintain the balance of phytochemicals as they exist in the plant. We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. Our liquid extracts are easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
- Certified Organic
- Extraction rate 175 mg herb per 0.7 ml
Serving Size: 0.7 ml
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Turmeric rhizome ... 616 mg
(Curcuma longa) extract
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Certified organic cane alcohol (66-76%) & distilled water. Gluten-Free
Shake well before using. Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 5 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Herb Menstruum Ratio 1:4
Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat & light.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.