- Herb Pharm Dong Quai is extracted in small batches with Certified Organic cane alcohol to maintain the balance of phytochemicals as they exist in the plant.
- We assure herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb.
- Our liquid extracts are easily dispensed, taken in liquid form and added to water or other liquid.
- Purity Verified
- Extraction rate 140 mg herb per 0.7 ml.
Serving Size: 0.7 ml
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value
Dong Quai ... 647 mg
root without rootlet (Angelica sinensis) extract
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Certified organic cane alcohol (62-72%) & distilled water.
Shake well before using. Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 4 times per day. Best taken between meals. Gluten-Free
Herb Menstruum Ratio 1:5
May inhibit platelet aggregation or interact with anticoagulants. Stop use 7 days before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children. Store away from heat & light.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I use it all month then when my cycle starts my cramps are barely there. I used to have very bad period cramps not anymore thanks to dong quai herb