- Health Concerns Enteromend can help ease the discomfort and inflammation associated with gluten sensitivities.
- Amylase - aids the breakdown of starch into sugar.
- Glucoamylase - breaks down the starches contained in vegetables.
- Lactase - helps make dairy products easier to process (those with lactose intolerance may not produce enough of this enzyme naturally).
- Lipase - breaks down fats in foods‚ so they can be absorbed in the small intestines.
- Peptidase - helps metabolize proteins.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount per serving ... % Daily Value
Proprietary Enzyme Blend ... 210 mg ... †
Protease, Amylase, Glucoamylase, Alpha- Galactosidase, Lactase, Invertase, Lipase, Acid Maltase, Peptidase.
† Daily Value not established.
Hypromellose (vegetable cellulose), microcrystalline cellulose, silica.
One capsule, up to 3 times per day between meals.
As with any dietary supplement, do not take without first consulting your health care practitioner, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, or are under medical supervision for any reason. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I use enteromend because it was recommended by my physician and I have recommended to my so. Excellent product.