- Genestra Zinc Glycinate Liquid is a great-tasting mineral formula that provides zinc in the bioavailable form of zinc bisglycinate.
- Zinc is an important trace element in the body.
- It plays a key role in maintaining immune health by stimulating the production of immune cells, regulating natural killer cell activity and mediating cytokine production.
- Clinical research has demonstrated that daily supplementation with zinc helps to maintain immune function in adults and adolescents, as well as in the airways of children.
- Zinc also has a long history of use in dermatological health.
- Provides 30 mg of zinc bisglycinate per teaspoon to contribute to daily zinc requirements
- Helps to maintain immune function and healthy bones, hair, nails, and skin*
- Aids in the maintenance of normal DNA, RNA and protein synthesis*
- Delicious natural peach-tangerine flavor
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
Servings per Container 90
Each Teaspoon Contains % DV
Calories ... 5
Total Carbohydrate ... 2 g 1% *
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate) ... 30 mg 273%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Purified water, glycerin, concentrated apple juice, xylitol, citric acid, natural peach and tangerine flavors, potassium sorbate.
Take one teaspoon daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking medications or other supplements, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. If preferred, Zinc Glycinate Liquid can be mixed with juice or water.
Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medication, or have any health condition. Zinc supplementation can cause a copper deficiency. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Even in spite of the transportation and shipping issues these days. My needs from Supplements First are met in a very timely fashion. God Bless