- Genestra Super EFA Liquid Plus provides 1.6 g of EPA and DHA and 325 mg of plant sterols per serving to help support cardiovascular health.
- Recent research indicates that cardiovascular health may be better supported by diets high in monounsaturated fatty acids, plant sterols, and fish oils than by those high in fish oils alone.
- EPA, DHA, and plant sterols support healthy fatty acid metabolism.
- In randomized, placebo-controlled trials, daily supplementation with 1.3-1.4 g of EPA and DHA, in combination with 2-2.5 g of plant sterols, for three to four weeks supported healthy lipid metabolism.
- Promotes cardiovascular health in adults.
- Provides 930 mg of EPA and 685 mg of DHA per daily dose.
- Provides 325 mg of plant sterol esters per daily dose.
- Has a delicious natural orange flavor.
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon (5 ml)
Servings per Container 45
Each Teaspoon Contains % DV
Calories ... 40
Calories from Fat ... 40
Total Fat ... 4.5 g 7%
Saturated Fat ... 1 g 5%
Cholesterol ... 45 mg 15%
Fish Oil (Sardine and Anchovy) ... 4137.5 mg *
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ... 930 mg *
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 685 mg *
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 1860 mg *
Plant Sterol Esters (from Pinus sp. / Helianthus annuus) ... 325 mg *
♦Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Daily Value not established
Orange oil, natural mixed tocopherols.
Recommended Adult Dose:
Take one teaspoon daily with a meal, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. If preferred, Super EFA Liquid Plus can be mixed with juice or water. Shake well before each use.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are taking blood thinner medication, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Vacuum-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Refrigerate after opening. Plant sterols can create cloudy appearances when mixed with oil. The quality and efficacy of the product are not compromised.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.