- Genestra Scorbatate is a high potency vitamin C of 1000 mg per serving with added minerals.
- Helps in the maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums.
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins.
- Helps in normal wound healing and connective tissue formation.
- Vitamin C provides antioxidant support for cellular health.
- Helps to prevent vitamin C deficiency.
- Provides support for healthy glucose metabolism.
- Helps to maintain healthy skin, immune and proper muscle function.
- Ideal for vegans - Convenient powder format.
Serving Size' Teaspoon (1.35 g)
Servings per Container 125
Each Serving Contains % DV
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid/ calcium ascorbate) ... 1000 mg 1667%
Calcium (calcium carbonate/ ascorbate) ... 45 mg 5%
Magnesium (magnesium carbonate) ... 37.5 mg 9%
Zinc (zinc citrate) ... 1.75 mg 12%
Selenium (selenium HVP chelate/ sodium selenite) ... 12.5 mcg 18%
Manganese (manganese sulfate monohydrate) ... 1.25 mg 63%
Chromium (chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) ... 12.5 mcg 10%
Molybdenum (molybdenum HVP chelate) ... 25 mcg 33%
Potassium (potassium carbonate) ... 25 mg 1%
L-Aspartic Acid ... 6 mg *
Vanadium (vanadium HVP chelate) ... 25 mcg
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
♦Hydrolyzed vegetable (rice/soy) protein
Other Ingredients: Silica, citric acid.
Adults (19 years and older):
Add water or juice to ¼ teaspoon of Scorbatate and mix. Take once daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medications, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, artificial colouring or flavouring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.