- Genestra Pro Rice is an Amino acid formula from rice.
- Source of 16 essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Supports healthy weight management as part of a healthy lifestyle with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
- Excellent for calorie-restricted diets, for vegans, athletes and individuals who are nutrition conscious or have a low daily protein intake.
- Natural vanilla flavor.
- Ideal for vegans - Convenient powder format.
Serving Size 3 Scoops (26.6 g)
Servings per Container about 17
Each Serving Contains % DV
Calories ... 110
Calories from Fat ... 10
Total Fat ... 1 g 1%.
Saturated Fat ... 0.5 g 1%
Sodium ... 35 mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate ... 10 g 4%*
Sugars ... 2 g
Protein ... 14 g 29%.
Iron ... 0.37 mg 2%
Standardized Rice (Oryza sativa) ... 17.27 g *
Grain Protein Concentrates (80% Protein)
Hydrolyzed Rice (Oryza sativa) Grain Flour ... 8.17 g *
Papain (from Carica papaya fruit) ... 30 mg / 60 000 FCC PU *
♦Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
*Daily Value not established.
•A source of 16 amino acids.
Natural vanilla flavor, guar gum.
Recommended Adult Dose:
In a glass, add 8 ounces (250 ml) of water, juice or milk to three scoops of Pro Rice and mix well, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed five scoops daily.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you have an allergy to latex or fruits, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Hypersensitivity/allergy to papain has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. May cause diarrhea and mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, sodium, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.