- Genestra HMF Multi Strain 50 capsules include 50 billion CFU from a combination of 15 probiotic strains. These research-driven strains were selected based on their ability to support both gastrointestinal and immune health.
- HMF Multi Strain 50’s probiotic consortium contains proprietary human-sourced strains, and includes 8 strains of Lactobacilli and 6 strains of Bifidobacteria. Saccharomyces cerevisiae subsp. boulardii (CNCM-I-1079) live yeast cells are also provided for additional microflora support.
- In a recent placebo-controlled clinical trial, daily supplementation with HN019 for two weeks significantly reduced intestinal transit time; following supplementation, intestinal transit time was decreased by approximately 30%, which was associated with an approximate 35.8% reduction in occasional constipation.
- BL-04 and NCFM™ support year-round immune health and may enhance certain aspects of cellular immunity, such as cytokine-dependent cellular signaling.
- Two recent, placebo-controlled human clinical trials have found that these strains provide support for seasonal immune health in healthy participants. As well, supplementation with a combination of CUL-60, CUL-21, CUL-31 and CUL-20 may help to enhance certain aspects of cellular immunity in healthy individuals.
- Helps to reduce intestinal transit time.
- Helps support a healthy immune system.
- May enhance aspects of cellular immunity.
- Supports gastrointestinal health.
- Supports a favorable gut flora.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings per Container 30
Each Capsule Contains
Probiotic Consortium ... 50 billion CFU *
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60); Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21); Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34); Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20); Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (H NO19), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (BL-04); Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61); Lactobacillus paracasei (CUL-08); Lactobacillus casei (CUL-06); Lactobacillus gasseri (CUL-09); Bifidobacterium breve (CUL-74); Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL-66); Lactobacillus acidophilus (NCFM®); Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-62); Saccharomyces cerevisiae subsp. boulardii (CNCM-l-1079)
*Daily Value not established.
Cellulose, hypromellose, silica.
Take one capsule daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Risk Information: If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are experiencing fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, gluten, soy, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store under refrigeration (below 46°F).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Been taking this for a few weeks now. This is one of the few probiotics that doesn’t cause significant bloating/gas after taking. The downside to this particular product is paying over $2 for one pill.
I love this probiotic because it lists the specific strains in the probiotic which have been clinically proven to help certain ailments, unlike other probiotics which use unspecified strains, and you have to hope you’re lucky they chose a good one.
This product helped to improve my regularity within 1 month and I will continue to take it.