- Genestra Brands HMF Immune Powder helps to maintain immune and gastrointestinal health*. Provides 15 billion CFU per dose from a combination of five proprietary strains. Includes 10 vitamins and seven minerals to help maintain good health*. Convenient, once-daily powder format. Delicious, natural mixed berry flavor.
- HMF Immune Powder combines 17 essential vitamins and minerals with five research-driven probiotic strains to support overall well-being, gastrointestinal health and immune function. This blend offers zinc with vitamins C and D to support immune health by regulating the production and activity of immune cells.
- It also offers B vitamins to support energy metabolism, plus electrolytes to maintain good health. Notably, approximately 80% of the body’s immunologically active cells are located in gut-associated lymphoid tissue, demonstrating an important interaction between the intestines and the immune system.
- Each convenient, once-daily sachet of HMF Immune Powder provides 15 billion CFU of probiotic strains clinically demonstrated to support gastrointestinal and immune health. In one trial, 12.5 billion CFU of HMF probiotics and 50 mg of vitamin C were found to support upper respiratory tract health in schoolchildren, while another study reported that 2 billion CFU of Bl-04 promoted upper respiratory immune health in adults.
- Available in a delicious, natural mixed berry-flavored formula, HMF Immune Powder is an easy way to increase vitamin, mineral and probiotic intake for overall, gastrointestinal and immune health support.*
Serving Size 1 Sachet (5 g)
Servings Per Container 30
Calories .... 10
Total Carbohydrate .... 2 g .... 1%^
Total Sugars .... 1 g .... *
Includes 1 g Added Sugars .... 2%^
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid/zinc ascorbate) .... 1000 mg .... 1111%
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) .... 25 mcg (1000 IU) .... 125%
Thiamin (as thiamin hydrochloride) .... 0.6 mg .... 50%
Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium) .... 0.65 mg .... 50%
Niacin (as niacinamide) .... 8 mg .... 50%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) .... 10 mg .... 588%
Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-MTHF) .... 167 mcg DFE .... 42% (100 mcg L-5-MTHF)
Vitamin B12 (as hydroxocobalamin) .... 25 mcg .... 1042%
Biotin .... 25 mcg .... 83%
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium d-pantothenate) .... 2.5 mg .... 50%
Calcium (as calcium carbonate/tribasic calcium phosphate) .... 50 mg .... 4%
Phosphorus (as tribasic calcium phosphate) .... 13 mg .... 1%
Magnesium (as magnesium hydroxide/carbonate) .... 60 mg .... 14%
Zinc (as zinc ascorbate) .... 5.5 mg .... 50%
Manganese (as manganese gluconate) .... 0.75 mg .... 33%
Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate) .... 55 mg .... 2%
Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate/carbonate) .... 200 mg .... 4%
Probiotic Consortium .... 15 billion CFU .... *
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60 & CUL-21)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
& Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (Bl-04)
* Daily value (DV) not established
^ Percent daily values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Glucose, natural black currant, raspberry and strawberry flavors, raspberry fruit juice powder, DL-malic acid, citric acid, silica, potato maltodextrin, L-tartaric acid, L-glycine, stevia leaf extract.
Mix 1 sachet in 1-2 cups of cold water. Take once daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking medications or
other supplements, or as recommended by your health professional.
If you have an immune-compromised condition, hyperkalemia or abnormal kidney function, or are taking ACE inhibitors or potassium-sparing diuretics, do not use. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, stop use and consult your health professional. Keep out of the reach of children.
This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if box or contents are open or damaged. Store in a cool, dry place.