- Genestra Heather Young Shoot is used for urinary problems as the flowers have an affinity for cystitis and urinary infections. Heather is beneficial in the treatment of chronic hypoimmune post-inflammation syndromes. It acts on prolonged suppurative diseases as well as osteomyelitis, chronic fibrous tuberculosis and chronic pyelonephritis.
- Phytoembryotherapy is a branch of phytotherapy that specifically incorporates plant embryological tissues (buds, young shoots, etc.) containing plant meristem cells - undifferentiated, fast dividing cells which contain the plant's genetic blueprint and material.
- These embryonic tissues are rich in beneficial phyto-chemicals including: growth factors and plant hormones, enzymes, nucleic acids, oligoelements, and phytonutrients such as polyphenols and flavonoids.
- These embryological tissues are also utilized because many of the above mentioned components are lost in fully developed plants once chlorophyll is formed.
- These embryological tissues are also utilized because their energetic components are at their highest levels when they are harvested in the spring - the most active phase of the growth cycle.
Serving Size 10 Drops (0.28 ml)
Servings per Container about 53
Each Serving Contains
Heather (Calluna vulgaris)
Young Shoot Extract (1:20) ... 0.28 ml
14 mg Dried Equivalent
*Daily Value not established.
Purified water, ethanol (grain), glycerin.
Adults and Children (over 12 years): Take 10 drops once daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Invert bottle to 45° and shake lightly allowing drops to fall directly into mouth or in ¼ oz. of water.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, do not use, unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added starch, yeast, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if inner seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.