Herbal combination supporting upper respiratory immune health*
- Includes a soothing blend of English ivy, marshmallow and European elder extracts
- Supports upper respiratory health and function*
- Promotes oropharyngeal mucosal health and comfort*
- Delicious natural raspberry flavor
- Convenient liquid formula suitable for the entire family
- English Ivy Syrup is a great-tasting combination of herbs traditionally used to support upper respiratory and immune health. It provides English ivy, an important source of α-hederin, which has been shown to support surfactant secretion and bronchiole function in preclinical research.
- Clinical trials have also demonstrated the beneficial effects of English ivy on supporting respiratory function in both adults and children. A mucilaginous herb, marshmallow contains polysaccharides that coat the mucosal lining of the respiratory tract. Clinical research supports its traditional use as a demulcent, promoting oropharyngeal mucosal health and providing soothing comfort to the airway.
- English Ivy Syrup also includes European elder, an herb well-recognized for its high anthocyanin content. European elder is traditionally used to help maintain a healthy immune system, providing specific support to the upper respiratory tract. Available in a delicious natural raspberry flavor, English Ivy Syrup is a convenient way of supporting upper respiratory function and mucosal comfort in both adults and children.*
Amount Per Serving ......% DV
Total Carbohydrate ......2 g ......1%^
Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) ......125 mg ......*
Root Extract (4:1)
English Ivy (Hedera helix) Leaf Extract (4-7:1) ......40 mg ......*
European Elder (Sambucus nigra subsp. nigra) ......25 mg ......*
Fruit Extract (16:1)
* Daily value (DV) not established
^ Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, xylitol, natural flavors, citric acid,
xanthan gum, potassium sorbate
Recommended Dose: Take 1 teaspoon 3 times daily or as recommended
by your healthcare practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking medications or other supplements
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I am grateful that my ND specified that I use only this brand for my recovery for symptoms associated with long covid. It is exceptionally high quality English Ivy Syrup.
Thank you however it did take a long time to receive order