- Genestra Brands DHA Pediaburst is delicious chewable softgels with a 4.3:1 ratio of DHA to EPA.
- Supports the development of the brain, eyes, and nerves in children.
- Promotes optimal cognitive health and brain function*
- Provides 260 mg of DHA and 60 mg of EPA per day.
- Delivers a clean, naturally sweetened orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste or odor.
- DHA Pediaburst is a chewable softgel supplement that is suitable for children ages four and older.
- It provides a great alternative for children that have difficulty swallowing capsules.
- Studies indicate that daily dosages of 150 mg or more of DHA may help promote healthy development of the brain, eyes, and nerve tissue in children up to 12 years of age.
- Research suggests that supplementation of 100 mg/ day of DHA helps to support cognitive health and brain function.*
Serving Size 3 Chewable Softgels
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calories ... 10
TotalFat ... 1g ... 3%^^ ... 1%^
Cholesterol ... 5 mg ... 2% ... 2%
Fish Oil (from anchovy, Sardine and Mackerel) ... 750 mg ... * ... *
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 330 mg ... * ... *
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 60 mg * *
* Daily Value (DV) not established
^ Percent daily values(DV)are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
^^ Percent daily values(DV)are based on a1,000 calorie diet
Bovine gelatin, glycerine, purified water, potato starch (non-GMO0, sunflower lecithin, natural flavors, monk fruit exract, mixed tocopherols concentrate, rosemary leaf extract.
Children (3 years and older), Adolescents and Adults:Chew 3 softgels 1-2 times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any
medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of
children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.