- Genestra D-mulsion 400 is emulsified vitamin D using the unique WisdOM-3 process which minimizes bile dependency.
- It uses lanolin as a precursor and a base of extra virgin olive oil.
- Vitamin D helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps in the absorption and use of calcium and phosphorus. Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency (1).
- WisdOM-3• is a proprietary emulsification process which improves overall taste for increased patient compliance
- Can be dropped directly in the mouth or mixed in drinks
- Dosage format suitable for both children and adults
- Great taste for excellent patient compliance
- Uses lanolin as a precursor
Serving Size 1 Drop (0.027 mL)
Servings per Container about 1,110
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) ... 10 mcg (400 IU)
(100% DV for infants [0-12 months]; 67% DV for children [1-3 years];
50% DV for adults, adolescents and children [4+ years])
*Daily Value (DV) not established
Purified water, acacia gum, extra virgin olive oil, glycerin, lemon oil, natural flavors, xanthan gum, citric acid, potassium sorbate, rosemary leaf extract, mixed tocopherols concentrate, organic stevia leaf extract.
Infants (0-12 months): Take 1 drop daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Adults, Adolescents, and Children (1 year and older): Take 1 drop 1 to 2 times daily or as recommended by your health professional.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.