- Genestra Brands Col-Sterol is a unique blend of plant sterol esters that supports healthy total and LDL cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Plant sterols support healthy cholesterol metabolism and may have an impact on dietary cholesterol absorption, cholesterol used for bile acid synthesis, bile acid reabsorption, and cholesterol excretion.
- In a small double blind, placebo-controlled study, supplementation with 1.3 g of sterol esters daily for four weeks supported healthy total cholesterol and LDL levels.
- Products providing at least 650 mg per serving of plant sterol esters, taken twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1,300 mg, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism.
- Provides 1,300 mg of plant sterol esters per daily serving.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings per Container 60
Each Capsule Contains
Plant Sterol Esters (from Brassica napus oil) ... 650 mg *
(80% combined: beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol)
*Daily Value not established
Bovine gelatin, glycerin, natural mixed tocopherols.
Recommended Adult Dose:
Take one capsule two times daily with meals or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.