- Genestra Brands Cod liver oil is a source of omega-3 fatty acids, which promote ocular development, visual acuity, and pre- and postnatal brain development.
- Cod liver oil contains high levels of vitamins A and D, which support healthy bones, teeth, and skin.
- Vitamin A promotes eye health and supports proper bone growth and development.
- Recent research indicates that 600 IU of vitamin D per day may promote optimal bone health in both adolescents and adults.
- Supports cognitive function and brain and nerve development in children up to 12 years of age.
- Supports healthy bones, teeth, eyes and skin.
- Provides 466 mg of DHA and 377 mg of EPA per teaspoon.
- Provides 2,667 IU of vitamin A and 300 IU of vitamin D per teaspoon.
- Comes in a delicious natural citrus flavor.
Serving Size 0-3 years: 1/2 Teaspoon (2.5 ml); 4+ years: 1 Teaspoon 5 ml)
Servings per Container 0-3 years: 120; 4+ years: 60
Each Teaspoon Contains % DV % DV % DV
for Adults and Children 4+ Years for Children for 1-3 Years for Infants 0-12 Months
(1 Teaspoon) (1/2 Teaspoon) (1/2 Teaspoon)
Calories ... 40
Calories from Fat ... 40
Total Fat ... 4.5 g 7% * *
Saturated Fat ... 1 g 5% * *
Cholesterol ... 25 mg 8% * *
Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate/ cod liver oil) ... 2667 IU 53% 53% 89%
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol/ cod liver oil) ... 3001U 75% 38% 38%
Cod Liver Oil ... 4440 mg * * *
DHA (Docosahexaenoic add) ... 466 mg * * *
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic add) ... 377 mg * * *
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 1110 mg * * *
♦Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Daily Value not established
Natural lemon oil, natural orange oil, natural mixed tocopherols.
Adults and Children (4 years and older):
Take one teaspoon daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Infants and Children (0 - 3 years):
Take ½ teaspoon daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives or dairy products.
Vacuum-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Refrigerate after opening. Like extra virgin olive oil, Cod Liver Oil Forte may occasionally become cloudy in cold conditions. This is perfectly normal and in no way affects the quality of the oil. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Wow! I love the taste! I will be ordering more soon! Thank you for enhancing the taste! I kno the benefits will be "Awesome"
I love this product. My whole family takes it daily and it keeps everyone healthy. My kids rarely get sick (just a sniffle here and there). It always ships fast too!