- Genestra Brands Cal Mag Vanilla Liquid+ is a citrate formula with vitamins D and K.
- Calcium and magnesium along with vitamin D to help maintain bones.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may help promote healthy bones and joint comfort.
- Helps in tissue formation and maintaining proper muscle function.
- Helps to prevent vitamin D deficiency.
- Natural vanilla flavor - Great taste for excellent patient compliance.
- High bioavailability potential - Calcium and magnesium are delivered in citrate form providing superior bioavailability.
- Ideal for vegetarians - Convenient Liquid format.
Serving Size 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)
Servings per Container 30
Each Tablespoon Contains % DV
Calories ... 15
Total Carbohydrate ... 4 g 1%♦
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) ... 1000 IU 250%
Vitamin K1 (phylloquinone) ... 40 mcg 50%
Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) ... 60 mcg 75%
Calcium (calcium citrate) ... 500 mg 50%
Magnesium (magnesium citrate) ... 200 mg 50%
♦Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Naturally derived from fermented soybeans.
Purified water, xylitol, natural vanilla flavor, citric acid, xanthan gum, stevia leaf extract (glucosylsteviosides), potassium sorbate.
Recommended Adult Dose:
Take one tablespoon once daily with a meal, a few hours before or after taking other medication, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Shake well before each use. Do not refrigerate.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial coloring or flavoring or dairy products. Ideal for vegetarians.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I am very happy with this product.was not sure about the liquid form but now I look forward to taking it, and I feel great.
My Dr recommend this for me and I’ve been satisfied with the results. It tastes good too.
The taste of the vanilla flavor is fine. I like that I can eliminate, big hard to swallow calcium pills and vit D. My question is, are my bones helped with this supplement. Should I be tested with a bone density?
I am going to re order
I don’t like that it has the gum preservatives in it .