- Genestra Active Folate 1000 provides 1,000 mcg of folate per day from Metafolin in its physiologically active form.
- Promotes healthy homocysteine levels.
- Helps to promote folate intake without masking vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Folate is primarily involved in DNA synthesis and methylation reactions, including the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Supplementation has been shown to be the most effective method for raising folate status, yielding superior results to dietary intake.
- Metafolin is a proprietary and bioavailable form of the folate found naturally in foods that does not mask a vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Randomized, placebo-controlled trials have found that daily supplementation with Metafolin promotes healthy levels of both folate and homocysteine.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings per Container 90
Each Capsule Contains %DV
Folate ... 1000 mcg 250%
(from calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, Metafolin)
*Daily Value (DV)
Recommended Adult Dose:
Take one capsule daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medication; or if you have any health condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Folic acid may mask a vitamin B12 deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough vitamin B12, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Guaranteed to contain no added wheat, starch, yeast, gluten, corn, soy, sodium, sugar, artificial coloring or flavoring, antimicrobial preservatives, dairy or animal products. Ideal for vegans.
The capsules are made from 100% pure vegetable sources, free of preservatives and additives.
Safety-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
This is a great brand and product for those who need methyl folate instead of the typical forms of folate. Thank you Genestra!
Thank you for a product that my body responds to ;-)