- Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Zinc provides 30mg of high-potency RAW whole food zinc with vitamin C to support your extraordinary health.
- Made with individually grown nutrients utilizing probiotic cultivation to produce RAW Food-Created Nutrients, Vitamin Code supplements are delivered in a whole food base of fruits and vegetables. Vitamin Code supplements are RAW, which not only means that they are produced below 115 F, but also means that these nutrients come with their natural cofactors, along with live probiotics and enzymes, just like raw foods! Vitamin Code raw powders are delivered in capsules without any binders or fillers everything you want and nothing you don't want.
- Vitamin Code RAW Zinc is whole food nutrition, specifically formulated with 30mg of high potency whole food zinc along with vitamin C, providing 200% of the Daily Value for zinc plus 100% of the daily value for vitamin C. RAW means no high heat, synthetic binders or fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets. Whole food means RAW Food-Created Nutrients are blended in a base of 23 fruits and vegetables together with food cofactors plus 75 alkalizing trace minerals to add supporting antioxidants, vitamins and nutrient cofactors.
- Immune system support.
- Skin and eye health support.
- Prostate health support.
- Live probiotics and enzymes to support healthy digestion.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, RAW, Certified Vegan, Star-K Kosher, Gluten Free.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 60 mg ... 67%
(from culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
Zinc ... 30 mg ... 273%
(from Brown Rice Chelate)
Raw Organic Fruit &Vegetable Blend ... 166 mg ... †
Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Red Cabbage(leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)
Trace Mineral Blend ... 150 mg ... †
RAW Organic Spirulina, RAW Organic Cracked-Wall Chlorella, Ancient Peat (Trace Minerals)
RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend ... 60 mg ... †
Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Xynalase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum] (500 Million CFU)
† Daily Value not established.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Adults take 2 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules may be opened and contents may be added to water or juice. Not intended for children.* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Love Garden of Life. Wish your original probiotics were available! It actually give the yeast a boost and makes lovely light bread!
Been using these since my acupuncturist recommended them, about 3 years now. Have kept me going and staying healthy through the Covid epidemic. Would 100% recommend them. I use the raw zinc, Vit. C, D, and B Complex. They far exceed any of the supplements I have tried in the past. Try them you won’t be sorry.
I really like this product.