- Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW Vitamin C is RAW whole food vitamin C (500mg) with bioflavonoids, blended in a base of 23 fruits and vegetables with live probiotics and enzymes.
- Made with individually grown nutrients utilizing probiotic cultivation to produce RAW Food-Created Nutrients, Vitamin Code supplements are delivered in a whole food base of fruits and vegetables. Vitamin Code supplements are RAW, which not only means that they are produced below 115 F, but also means that these nutrients come with their natural cofactors, along with live probiotics and enzymes, just like raw foods! Vitamin Code raw powders are delivered in capsules without any binders or fillers everything you want and nothing you don't want.
- Vitamin Code RAW Vitamin C is whole food nutrition, specifically formulated with 500mg of whole food vitamin C along with naturally occurring bioflavonoids. RAW means no high heat, synthetic binders or fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets. Whole food means RAW Food-Created Nutrients are blended in a base of 23 fruits and vegetables together with food cofactors.
- Supports immune system.
- Supports healthy heart.
- Supports healthy skin and eyes.
- Supports healthy digestion with live probiotics and enzymes.
- Non-GMO Project Verified, RAW, Vegan Certified, Star-K Kosher, Gluten Free.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin C ... 500 mg ... 556%
(from culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
RAW Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend ... 720mg ... †
Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Chery (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Citrus Bioflavonoids, Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)
RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend ... 60 mg ... †
Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelaine, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum] (500 Million CFU)
† Daily Value not established.
Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Adults take 2 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules may be opened and contents may be added to water or juice. Not intended for children.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Works well for me.
It’s a great supplement. I love good brands of vitamin c. It helps keep my immune system built up and also helps with aging as well
Garden of Life products are the way to go due to qulality organic products.
I really feel the difference when I take it faithfully