- Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW D3 5,000 IU is RAW whole food vitamin D3 delivered in a whole food lipid base of cracked-wall chlorella to promote absorption and blended in a base of 23 fruits and vegetables with live probiotics and enzymes.
- Made with individually grown nutrients utilizing probiotic cultivation to produce RAW Food-Created Nutrients, Vitamin Code supplements are delivered in a whole food base of fruits and vegetables. Vitamin Code supplements are RAW, which not only means that they are produced below 115 F, but also means that these nutrients come with their natural cofactors, along with live probiotics and enzymes, just like raw foods! Vitamin Code raw powders are delivered in capsules without any binders or fillers everything you want and nothing you don't want.
- Vitamin Code RAW D3 is whole food nutrition, specifically formulated with 5,000IU of vitamin D3. Fat soluble vitamin D3 is delivered in a whole food lipid base of cracked-wall chlorella to promote absorption. RAW means no high heat, synthetic binders or fillers, artificial flavors, sweeteners, colors or additives commonly used in tablets. Whole food means RAW Food-Created Nutrients are blended in a base of 23 fruits and vegetables together with food cofactors.
- Supports bone and joint health.
- Supports breast and prostate health.
- Supports immune system health.
- Promotes healthy digestion with live probiotics and enzymes.
- RAW, Star-K Kosher, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin D ... 125 mcg (5,000 IU) ... 625%
(as D3 from culture of Saccharomyces cerevisiae)
High Omega-9 Cracked-Wall Chlorella ... 250 mg ... †
Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend ... 150 mg ... †
Organic Apple (fruit), Organic Beet (root), Organic Broccoli (stalk & flower), Organic Carrot (root), Organic Spinach (leaf), Organic Tomato (fruit), Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Tart Cherry (fruit), Organic Green Bell Pepper (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout (leaf), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Garlic (bulb), Organic Green Onion (bulb), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Parsley (leaf), Organic Cauliflower (flower & stem), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Red Cabbage (leaf), Organic Kale (leaf), Organic Cucumber (gourd), Organic Celery (stalk), Organic Asparagus (flower & stem)
RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend ... 60 mg ... †
Lipase, Protease, Aspergillopepsin, beta-Glucanase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Phytase, Lactase, Papain, Peptidase, Pectinase, Hemicellulase, Xylanase, [Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus plantarum] (500 Million CFU)
† Daily Value not established.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic rice (hull).
Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Best when taken with meal. Capsule may be opened and contents may be added to water or juice. Not intended for children.* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
I have taken this vitamin for years and it has kept my level up to perfect levels. No aftertaste and very easy to swallow.
Garden of Life Vitamin Code RAW D3 5,000 IU