- Garden of Life RAW Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser is a raw, full spectrum, whole food probiotic formula specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women over 50. It offers 33 “original” probiotics, including L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus, B. animalis sub. Lactis, specifically formulated for women to support immune function and maintain healthy cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Raw Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser also delivers probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and prebiotics as well as dairy-digesting enzymes to help break down lactose and casein.† Raw means our probiotics are uncooked, untreated, unadulterated, with no binders or fillers and no carriers such as maltodextrin or dextrose.
Raw Probiotics Women 50 & Wiser Benefits:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation
- Supports healthy thyroid function
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range
- No binders, fillers or carriers
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin C* ... 24 mg ... 27%
Vitamin D* ... 16.6 mcg (667 IU) ... 83%
Vitamin E* ... 8 mg ... 53%
Thiamin* (Vitamin B1) ... 1 mg ... 83%
Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2) ... 1.13 mg ... 87%
Vitamin B6* ... 1.33 mg ... 78%
Folate* ... 133 mcg DFE ... 33%
Vitamin B12* ... 10 mcg ... 417%
Pantothenic Acid* ... 1.9 mg ... 38%
Calcium* ... 42 mg ... 3%
Iodine* ... 50 mcg ... 33%
Magnesium* ... 14 mg ... 3%
Selenium* ... 23 mcg ... 42%
Copper* ... 0.18 mg ... 20%
Manganese* ... 0.67 mg ... 29%
Chromium* ... 40 mcg ... 114%
Molybdenum* ... 19.5 mcg ... 43%
Raw Whole Food Probiotic Blend ... 774 mg ... †
Bulgarian Yogurt Concentrate‚ Lactobacillus plantarum‚ Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium animalis sub. lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus gasseri, Eastern European Wild Kefir Culture containing Lactobacillus helveticus, Lactobacillus kefiranofaciens, Lactobacillus kefirgranum, Lactococcus lactis, Lactococcus cremoris, Streptococcus thermophilus, Lactobacillus kefir, Lactobacillus parakefir, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactococcus lactis biovar diacetylactis, Leuconostoc lactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides, Leuconostoc cremoris, Leuconostic dextranicum, Kluyveromyces marxianus, Brettanomyces anomalus, Debaryomyces hansenii, Saccharomyces unisporus, Saccharomyces turicensis, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Saccharmoyces exiguus, Torulaspora delbrueckii
Total Cultures ... 85 Billion CFU¹
Eastern European Fruit & Veggie Blend ... 207 mg ... †
Red Bell Pepper (Fruit)‚ Green Pea (Seed)‚ Carrot (Root)‚ Plum (Fruit)‚ Cherry (Fruit)‚ Strawberry (Fruit)‚ Raspberry (Fruit)
Dairy-Digesting Enzyme Blend ... 56 mg ... †
Lactase ... 600 ALU
Protease SP ... 20‚000 HUT
Protease S ... 1‚000 APU
Aspergillopepsin ... 10 SAPU
† Daily Value not established.
Organic potato starch, vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic acacia fiber.
*From culture of Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
Adults take 3 capsules per day, best taken as divided servings. Can be taken with or without food. Not intended for children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
as above, I will never buy this product because of the disgusting commercial.
I haven't perceived yet any change on my body and its functions.
However I haven't been sick during this difficult times and I believe this supplement (plus healthy eating, vitamins etc.) has been a big contribution.
Other probiotics were just helping maintain where I was. Since taking Garden of Life I am seeing improvements! So thankful!