- Garden of Life Minami Cardio Omega-3 Fish Oil is a once-daily, concentrated omega-3 supplement made from the purest fish oil utilizing dual supercritical CO2 extraction technology that delivers 915mg of omega-3s in just one softgel. Unlike fish oils, which are two-thirds saturated fat, it contains no saturated fat. It has a clean orange flavor with no fishy aftertaste. With a ratio of EPA (635mg) to DHA (195mg) this formula is designed for heart support.
- Minami is also one of the highest-concentrated omega-3s available, so you get more omega-3 nutrition per softgel, which means fewer pills to swallow. With unsurpassed purity, Minami oils go through rigorous in-house and third-party testing and have remarkably low levels of oxidation as well as undetectable levels of dioxins, pesticides and heavy metals such as mercury.
- Minami is committed to the advancement of scientific support for omega-3 nutrition and has participated in 11 human clinical studies. Minami uses the latest omega-3 research to formulate specific ratios of EPA and DHA to support the body and its systems, obtains fish from sustainably managed waters and is the only fish oil in the world to receive EMAS (Eco-Management and Audit Scheme) status, a highly stringent European standard.
Minami Cardio Omega-3 Fish Oil Benefits
- Supports cardiovascular health.
- Support of healthy triglyceride and cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calories ... 11
Calories from Fat ... 9
Total Fat ... 1 g ... 2%¹
Saturated Fat ... 0 g ... 0%¹
Unsaturated Fat ... 1 g
Trans Fat ... 0 g
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids ... 915 mg ... +
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) ... 635 mg
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) ... 195 mg
Other Omega-3s ... 85 mg
¹Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.
Deep-sea fish oil (anchovy‚ sardine and mackerel)‚ bovine gelatin‚ vegetable glycerin‚ natural orange flavor‚ rosemary extract‚ non-GMO mixed tocopherols from soy (antioxidant). Contains soy.
Adults take 1 sotfgel per day with water. Best taken with food. Not intended for children.
As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a dark, cool, dry place. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.