- Garden of Life FYI ULTRA is a vegetarian whole food joint & cartilage formula. Made from natural shellfish-free glucosamine, it is the only product in the Garden of Life line that contains glucosamine along with antioxidants and botanicals. Just 4 vegetarian capsules daily provide 1,500mg of glucosamine, the clinically studied amount shown to support joint tissue health.
- This multi-faceted formula provides clinically studied amounts of glucosamine from a natural, shellfish-free source, along with a range of carefully selected natural antioxidants. Glucosamine is a major building block for joint health. Cartilage rebuilding is a continuous bodily response to ongoing wear and tear in the joint and cartilage tissues. Glucosamine supplies one of the major building blocks in this process.
- Pomegranate has an outstanding antioxidant profile which supports the body’s capacity to withstand free radical damage in a variety of tissues, including cartilage tissue. FYI ULTRA contains selenium, produced using our proprietary Poten-Zyme® fermentation process, along with natural astaxanthin from red microalgae and Boswellia serrata, scavenge free radicals in joint tissue.
- Supports joint and connective tissue health.
- Contains 1,500mg of shellfish-free glucosamine.
Serving Size: 4 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calories ... 10
Carbohydrate ... 2 g ... 1%¹
Selenium (from culture media) ... 100 mcg ... 182%
Glucosamine HCI ... 1,500 mg ... +
Protective Tissue Response Blend ... 749 mg ... +
Turmeric (root), Boswellia serrata, Ginger (root)
Antioxidant Cartilage Health Complex ... 301 mg ... +
Pomegranate Extract (skin), Natural Astaxanthin, Olive Leaf Extract
¹Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule), organic brown rice.
Adults take 4 capsules daily with food. May take 2 capsules twice per day. Not intended for children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.