- Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Probiotics Urinary Tract + is a unique formula with probiotics, clinically studied organic whole cranberry and vitamin D3 to support healthy urinary tract function and promote the growth of good bacteria.
- Probiotics are important to support a woman' immune system, so Dr. Perlmutter created this unique formula with probiotics, clinically studied organic whole cranberry and vitamin D3 to support healthy urinary tract function and promote the growth of good bacteria. More specifically, Urinary Tract + contains 500mg of organic Pacran cranberry, the clinically studied amount in Gold Standard human trials. Pacran is certified organic cranberry powder specifically designed to support urinary tract health. Urinary Tract + also contains 50 billion CFU from 16 probiotics, including L. reuteri and L. acidophilus NCFM, plus whole food vitamin D (1,000IU) nutrient support for immune system health.
- Delivers digestive & immune system support.
- 500mg of organic Pacran cranberry.
- 1,000IU vitamin D3.
- Made with over 70% organic ingredients certified by QCS.
- Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Vitamin D* (as D3) ... 25 mcg (1‚000 IU) ... 125%
Women's Probiotic Blend ... 164 mg ... †
Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
Total Lacto Cultures ... (45 Billion CFU)
Total Bifido Cultures ... (5 Billion CFU)
Total Probiotic Cultures ... 50 Billion CFU¹
Organic Pacran® Whole Cranberry (fruit) ... 500 mg ... †
Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend ... 439 mg ... †
Organic Potato [Resistant Starch] (tuber)‚ Organic Acacia Fiber (A. senegal).
† Daily Value not established.
Non-GMO vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Adults take 2 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened can be opened. Contents can be taken directly with water or juice. Not intended for children.
¹At end of Best Use Date under recommended storage conditions. Store in a dry place at 71°F (22°C) or below. Best if refrigerated.
*From culture of S. cerevisiae.