- Garden of Life Organic Fiber is prebiotic fiber from real, organic, non-GMO whole foods to support healthy digestion, elimination and occasional constipation. It' an easy and convenient way to boost your fiber intake.
- Organic Fiber is available in a delicious organic citrus flavored fiber that is clear and packed with goodness, but is also available in unflavored. Either way, Organic Fiber is an easy and convenient way to boost your favorite beverage or food' nutritional value with a single spoonful. Organic Fiber' prebiotic fiber from real, organic, non-GMO whole foods helps curb appetite, promotes growth of healthy probiotics in the digestive tract, supports healthy digestion, elimination and occasional constipation.
- 5g of prebiotic fiber from 5 nutritious organic superfoods: Organic Acacia, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Baobab Fruit, Organic Apple Peel and Organic CranberrySeed to feed healthy bacteria, support healthy elimination and support healthy blood sugar.
- Contains Certified USDA Organic premium Acacia senegal fiber backed by clinical studies.
- USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan Certified, NSF Gluten Free, U-Kosher, Dairy Free, Soy Free.
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (7 Grams)
Amount Per Serving ... % DV
Calories ... 20
Calories from fat ... 0
Total Fat ... 0g ... 0%*
Saturated Fat ... 0g ... 0%
Trans Fat ... 0g
Sodium ... 15mg ... 1%
Total Carbohydrate ... 5g ... 2%*
Dietary Fiber ... 5g ... 20%*
Soluble Fiber ... 4g
Insoluble Fiber ... 1g
Sugars ... 0g
Protein ... 0g ... 0%*
Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend ... 6g ... †
Organic acacia fiber (A. senegal)‚ organic orange (peel)‚ organic baobab (fruit)‚ organic apple (peel)‚ organic cranberry (fruit).
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic orange flavor‚ organic lime flavor‚ organic tangerine flavor‚ organic stevia extract (leaf)‚ sea salt.*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.