- Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Organic Fiber is a prebiotic fiber from real, organic, non-GMO whole foods to support healthy digestion. It’s an easy and convenient way to boost your fiber intake. Available in a delicious organic citrus flavored fiber that is clear and packed with goodness, but is also available in unflavored.
- Either way, Organic Fiber is an easy and convenient way to boost your favorite beverage or food’s nutritional value with a single spoonful. Organic Fiber’s prebiotic fiber from real, organic, non-GMO whole foods helps support healthy digestion.
Dr. Formulated Organic Fiber Benefits
- 5g of prebiotic fiber from 5 nutritious organic superfoods: Organic Acacia, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Baobab Fruit, Organic Apple Peel and Organic Cranberry Fruit
- Contains Certified USDA Organic premium Acacia senegal fiber backed by clinical studies
- No psyllium; no grittiness
Citrus Flavor Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (About 7g)
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Calories ... 20
Total Fat ... 0 g ... 0%¹
Total Carbohydrate ... 5 g ... 2%¹
Dietary Fiber ... 5 g ... 18%¹
Soluble Fiber ... 4 g
Insoluble Fiber ... 1 g
Total Sugars ... 0 g ... +
Organic Prebiotic Fiber Blend ... 6 g ... +
Organic Acacia Fiber (A. senegal)‚ Organic Orange (peel)‚ Organic Baobab (fruit)‚ Organic Apple (peel)‚ Organic Cranberry (seed)
¹Percent Daily Values based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.
Organic orange flavor‚ organic lime flavor‚ organic tangerine flavor‚ organic stevia extract (leaf)‚ sea salt.
Adults mix 1 tablespoon with 8 oz of water or juice. Dissolves easily and mixes clearly. Not intended for children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.