- Gaia Herbs Professional Solutions Kava 75 (Formerly Kava Kava) is a potent herbal extract which helps support emotional balance.
- It is made from ecologically harvested Kava Kava from Vanuatu, it contains a guaranteed 75 mg of active Kavalactones per serving.
- Many systems of the body can be negatively affected by stress. That is why achieving a state of calm and relaxation is so important for optimum wellness.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate ... <1 g ... <1% ... *
Kava (Piper methysticum) ... 442 mg ... †
Kavalactones ... 75 mg ... †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Vegetable glycerin, sunflower lecithin, water, and vegan capsule (hypromellose).
Adults take 1 capsule 3 times daily between meals. Maximum time of use: 1 month.
US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare, but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava-containing dietary supplements. Do not take if you have, or have had, liver problems, drink alcohol, or take any medications. If you have a medical condition, use under the advice of a healthcare practitioner. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems, including jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes) and brown urine.
Other nonspecific symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, light-colored stools, unexplained tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and loss of appetite. Not for use by persons under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality. Store away from children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.