- EuroMedica Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate (P-5-P) is the active form of Vitamin B6. Unlike other forms, it does not require conversion by the liver.
- P-5-P, along with chelated magnesium and zinc. Provides significant support for cardiovascular health.
- Aids tendon, ligament and cartilage function.Supports protein metabolism and muscle growth.
- Enhances serotonin and dopamine formation.Supports nervous system function in children and adults.
1 capsule with food, may be taken up to 4 times daily. 6-12 year olds, 1 per day, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) ... 10 mg
Magnesium (from magnesium glycinate chelate) ... 100 mg
Zinc (from zinc glycinate chelate) ... 5 mg
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), cellulose powder, vegetable source magnesium stearate, silica.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.