- EuroMedica EurOmega-3 is the ONLY Omega-3 with an unaltered ratio of bioidentical DHA/EPA attached to phospholipids and with peptides as it occurs in salmon (not chemically altered or artificially spiked), ensuring optimal absorption and improved stability.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids bound to phospholipids in EurOmega-3 are easily recognized, absorbed, and utilized by the cells of the body for optimal health benefits.
- Unique, scientifically studied bioactive salmon peptides not found in krill, flax, or fish oil.
- Extracted by a patented, French, chemical-free process using only enzymes and cold water Hexane Free.
1-2 tablets daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount/Serving Daily Value
Omega-3 Phospholipid Peptide Complex ... 584 mg **
Featuring Phospholipids, Omega-3 [DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)] and bioactive peptides extracted from Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar), in a balanced ratio as found in salmon; not chemically altered or artificially spiked with DHA/EPA
Maltodextrin, tricalcium phosphate, gum arabic, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, silica, citrus essential oil, titanium dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, iron oxide.
**Daily Value Not Established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
UCLA Integrated Medicine changed their omega supplement to EuroMedica EuroOmega-3 since ite was proven to them to be high quality product for this type of product.
I'm pleased with the speed of arrival, the quality, and the prices of the supplements I ordered from SupplementFirst company. Kevin Elliott, the customer rep, was very pleasant & helpful also.