- EuroMedica Amla, also known as Indian gooseberry, has been a fixture in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
- CholestCaps features a standardized extract of Amla that has been the subject of five scientific studies.
- These studies validate the potent effects of Amla on cholesterol.
- Boosts good cholesterol (HDL) levels an average of 14%, supports healthy triglyceride levels and supports overall healthy cholesterol levels.
- Provides powerful antioxidant protection to support cardiovascular health.
2 capsules daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30 Capsules
Amount/Serving Daily Value
Amla ... 1,000 mg **
(Emblica officianalis) Fruit Extract (25:1) Standardized to contain =35% polyphenol content
Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (vegetable cellulose capsules), microcrystalline cellulose, silica, vegetable source magnesium stearate.
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.
Seems to be helping with my blood pressure too
EuroMedica Healthy Cholesterol & Triglycerides (CholestCaps)
It seems to work well.
I have only been on this supplement for one month so I don't know what the long range effect will be. It does agree with me--which is not true for a lot of supplements. I happened to have a cholesterol test which was done right after lunch. My cholesterol value was the same as the last fasting test so that seems like a positive sigh.