- EuroMedica Boswellia, also known as frankincense, has been a vital component of Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.
- Modern research has confirmed the effectiveness of boswellia for healthy lung and bronchial function.
- Features clinically studied, uniquely standardized BosPure Boswellia.
- Up to 10 times more AKBA than unstandardized boswellia no spiking to increase this beneficial compound.
- Purified to reduce undesirable beta-boswellic acid (BBA) content.
1 softgel daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount/Serving Daily Value
Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Gum Resin Extract (BosPure®) ... 500 mg **
standardized to contain >70% Total Organic and Boswellic Acids with AKBA >10%,
with < 5% beta-boswellic acids
Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, beeswax, annatto color (softgel).
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.