- Enzymedica Chewable acid soothe offers fast- acting support for occasional heartburn and indigestion.
- Enzymes support proper digestion of foods that may cause heartburn.
- Zinc carnosine helps to support the mucosal lining of the stomach, acting as buffer to gastric acid. Occasional heartburn and acid discomfort after a meal is often a symptom of impaired digestion as a result of factors including lifestyle and diet.
- Berry Flavor
- Quickly relieves occasional acid discomfort.
- Supports stomach lining.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetable Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Zinc (as Zinc Carnosine) ... 2 mg
L-leucine ... 30 mg
Amylase Thera-blend ... 2500 DU
Zinc Carnosine ... 10 mg
Cellulase Thera-blend CU ... 400
Lipase Thera-blend FIP ... 140
Organic tapioca dextrose, Xylitol, Inulin, Natural mixed berry flavor, Citric acid, Organic rice concentrate, Organic plant- based coating :, Organic tapioca maltodextrin, Organic sunflower lecithin, Organic palm oil, Organic guar gum.
Chew 1 tablet before or after each meal.
Contains no egg, dairy, preservatives, salt, soy, wheat, yeast, nuts, corn, gluten, casein, potato, artificial colors or flavors. No fillers added. Non-GMO.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. Do not use this product if symptoms of heartburn or indigestion persist.
Please keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Enzymedica does not use ingredients produced using biotechnology.
Keep closed in dry place, avoid excessive heat.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.