- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Zywobin Forte, a digestive system that is functioning at optimal levels is crucial for maintaining good health. But the digestive system needs the right enzymes to help the body absorb the nutrients it needs to function properly.
- ZyWobin Forte is a dietary supplement designed to support a healthy digestive system by supplying comprehensive digestive enzymes. ZyWobin Forte has been created to provide the body with a scientifically designed comprehensive blend of enzymes that help transform nutrients in the digestive system into substances that the body can readily assimilate and use.
- These include amylase, protese, lipase and pancreatin, along with bromelain, chymotrypsin, papain, pepsin, rutin and trypsin. Individuals who take ZyWobin Forte as directed may experience several key health support benefits like provides broad-range enzymes that support optimal digestive health and helps prevent occasional symptoms of digestive dysfunction as gas, bloating and cramping.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value ... *
Enzyme Blend ... 240 mg ... **
Pancreatin (8X) (containing amylase, protease, lipase)
Papain (16,000 TU)
Bromelain (54 GDU)
Chymotrypsin (25 U)
Rutin ... 50 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, ethyl cellulose.
Gluten free, Casein free
Take one tablet daily, or more as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.