- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Vitamin C-1000 Non-Corn Source, one of the most important vitamins for your immune system is vitamin C.
- This water-soluble vitamin is responsible for supporting your defenses, as well as for collagen production.
- The amount of citrus fruit (or other foods containing the nutrient) that you would have to eat to obtain enough of this powerful antioxidant may be too much to stomach. As a result, a vitamin C supplement may be the best solution for you.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value ... *
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid from tapioca) ... 1000 mg ... 1110%
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established.
Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
Take one to three capsules daily, or as directed by a physician.
This product contains absolutely no traces of corn antigen or other allergenic materials. No chemical lubricants are used in the encapsulation process. This product contains no diluents, preservatives, or binders to ensure maximal tolerance.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.