- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Varicosin is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy veins and proper circulation of the blood. The key ingredients used to create Varicosin are a blend of flavonoids and potent antioxidants.
- These include Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, vitamins C and E, selenium, ellagic acid and catechins from green tea extract.
- Men and women who incorporate Varicosin into their daily dietary routine may receive several health support benefits like supports healthy circulation of the blood and promotes a strong circulatory system and nourishes the network of veins carrying blood to various organs, keeping them pliable and elastic.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value*
Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate) ... 13 mg ... 20%
Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) ... 100 IU ... 330%
Selenium (as sodium selenite) ... 25 mcg ... 35%
Catechins (from Green Tea Extract) ... 150 mg ... **
Citrus Bioflavoid Complex (20% Hesperidin) ... 10 mg ... **
Ellagic Acid ... 400 mcg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Take 1-3 capsules daily, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.