- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research Ubiquinol 50mg is a dietary supplement designed to provide superior antioxidant protection for the cells against free radical damage. Ubiquinol 50 m features the reduced, active form of Coenzyme Q10, one of the leading antioxidants found in the body.
- Ubiquinol is responsible for helping to recharge other antioxidants in the body and is especially beneficial for individuals over the age of 50, when the body's natural ability to produce it declines.
- Individuals who incorporate Ubiquinol 50 mg into their dietary routine on a daily basis may experience several health support benefits like promotes healthy heart function and normal blood pressure levels already in the normal range, supports the strength of the immune system, aids in energy production and maintaining physical stamina, promotes the health of the nervous system and brain also it may provides antioxidant activity to prevent free radical damage to cells.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving ... % Daily Value ... *
Ubiquinol (Kaneka QH ™) ... 50 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2,000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Pure olive oil, gelatin, vegetable glycerin, contains <2% of: Ascorbyl palmitate, natural caramel color, soy lecithin, titanium dioxide color.
Take one to four softgels daily with food or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.