- Ecological Formulas/Cardiovascular Research FlaxSeed Oil 1000 mg is a dietary supplement designed to support healthy brain and heart function in addition to supporting healthy cholesterol levels already within the normal range.
- Flax Seed Oil provides the body with a rich source of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, essential for healthy functioning of all of the body's systems, especially cardiovascular and neurological systems.
- The freshness of the flax seed oil in this formula has been processed using nitrogen to protect it from becoming degraded due to exposure to oxygen.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving ... %Daily Value ... *
Calories ... 10
Calories From Fat ... 10
Total Fat ... 1g ... 2%
Polyunsaturated Fat ... 0.5g ... **
Organic High Lignan Flaxseed Oil ... 1,000 mg ... **
(which typically contains):
Alpha-Linolenic Acid ... 500 mg ... **
Linoleic Acid ... 110 mg ... **
Oleic Acid ... 110 mg ... **
Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid ... 50 mg ... **
* Percent Daily Values are Based on a 2000 Calorie Diet.
** Daily Value Not Established
Gelatin, glycerin, caramel color.
Take one to three softgel capsules daily, or as directed by a physician.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.